Data Analyst Executive
☞ Westlink International School
Lượt xem: 93
Ngày cập nhật: 07-06-2023
Địa điểm: Hà Nội
Ngành nghề: IT - Phần mềm
Vị trí: Nhân viên
Mức lương: $0 - 1000
Mô tả công việcWe are looking for an inspirational, dynamic, and vibrant Data Analyst to join our forward-thinking admin team that supports core application database (Including the iSAMS Management System, School Buddy, HR system). The candidate is responsible for the overall Management and Administration to ensure the data integrity of core applications and works closely with the ICT Team to verify applications availability to minimise operation disruption.
Who are Westlink International School?
Opening in August 2022, Westlink International School (WIS) is part of a growing number of schools worldwide owned by the International Schools Partnership (ISP). It benefits from the insights, practices, and resources of a network of 60 schools in 16 countries around the world, to ensure all children experience Amazing Learning.
• Data Management – Responsible for data gathering, processing, ensuring data structures are adequate and report design and administration as required.
• Core Applications Development – Responsible to work with relevant departments to define requirements for system integration in the schools. Working closely with IT team and school leaders in iSAMS Development Plan;liaising with all stakeholders to develop and present the proposed Development Plan to school leaders.
• Training – Planning, coordinating, and conducting core applications specific training for teaching and non-teaching staff for the school to maximise the user experience of the system, as necessary.
• Support – Being the primary contact with iSAMS support; with IT team in maintaining users and user accounts, troubleshooting issues to do with the iSAMS system and the use of it.
• Review – Monitoring the effectiveness of the iSAMS implementation and adoption and providing feedback regularly for informed planning.
• Other - Comply with regional ICT hardware and software procurement process and technology standard. Accountable to support the implementation of a disaster recovery plan compliant with regional standards.
• Working with Regional IT team and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
• Maintains a proficient level of knowledge of the data reporting and collection requirements of School Leadership Team and other requirements including the Schools Code of Conduct
• Ticket and Escalation Management
• Adhere to School, Region, Group Policies and Procedures
• Coordinate with IT Team (Collaboration with IT team on daily operation)
• Document knowledgebase, Change requests, and Project resource.
• Flexible with regard to working hours and available on occasion to work outside of normal hours in response to support demands of the school and regional office.
• Active participation in new infrastructure initiatives that could help our schools improve efficiencies.
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirements:
• Candidate must possess Degree level within IT/MIS or relevant professional qualifications in field.
• Advanced MS Excel skill
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in support with at least 3 years in the K12 education sector.
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral.
• High level of computing skills.
• Knowledge in SQL will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present accurate and concise reports of conclusions and recommendations.
• Interpersonal skills that ensure productive interaction and effective team building
• Good understanding and basic background in IT infrastructure is prefer.
• Experience with IT Technical Support such as end user device management, network and system, Microsoft 365, classroom technology devices will be added advantage.
• Deep office 365 and Google knowledge.
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervision and a team player.
• Competent team trainer.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
• An analytical mindset with super communication and problem-solving skills.
In helping you with your own learning journey, we will provide you with:
• Continuous professional development
• Guidance and mentoring (to help you reach your fullest potential and further develop your expertise and soft skills)
• You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and helpful colleagues
How will this career benefit you?
• You will have the exposure and opportunity to build your portfolio as a Data Analyst.
• Make a significant difference in the world by touching the lives of students.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic school setting where the wellbeing of students is our highest priority
• Be part of a school that is focused on becoming the school of choice in Vietnam.
How to Apply?
• Interested applicants are required to upload cover letter together with your full curriculum vitae.
Quyền lợi công việcBonus 13th salary
Premium Healthcare insurance
Thông tin khác
Ngôn ngữ trình bày: Tiếng Anh
Thông tin liên hệ
Địa chỉ: Tay Ho Tay New Urban Area, Xuan Tao Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Hạn nộp: 07-07-2023
Bấm để nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển miễn phí
VIỆC LÀM TƯƠNG TỰ
Chuyên Viên Kinh Doanh - Thu Nhập Từ 15-20 Triệu - Tại Hà Nội
CÔNG TY DỊCH VỤ MOBIFONE KHU VỰC 1 - CHI NHÁNH TỔNG CÔNG TY VIỄN THÔNG MOBIFONE💲 Thương lượng⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hà Nội
💲 Thoả thuận⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
💲 Thương lượng⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
💲 Thoả thuận⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hà Nội
Nhân Viên Kỹ Thuật Mảng Điện Lạnh Mức Lương Từ 9-15 Triệu💲 Thương lượng⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
Nhân Viên Mua Hàng (Thu Mua), 2 Năm Kinh Nghiệm - Lương 8 - 12 Triệu Tại Hà Nội💲 Thương lượng⏰ 01-06-2023🌏 Hà Nội
💲 Thương lượng⏰ 31-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
💲 Thương lượng⏰ 13-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội
💲 Thương lượng⏰ 13-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
Chuyên Viên Kinh Doanh Tư Vấn Tài Chính (Trợ Cấp Từ 16,8 Triệu - Thu Nhập Đến 50 Triệu)💲 Thương lượng⏰ 13-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh